I have worked in many different environments, spanning from Indie games to Indie short films to a decade of teaching experience both in game and film art pipelines. Whether it’s managing teams or following the direction of someone else. I believe in strong communication, collaboration, and a commitment to a deadline.
In addition to being a 3D Artist, my goal is to keep learning and exploring new things to challenge myself. I am always keen on the next adventure and what I can bring to the table.
Teaching Dual Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses to both film and game art students. Varying around 45 -105 students a week.
• Lecturing Game & VFX industry pipelines
• Directing multi-group productions/projects
• Curriculum & course content development
• Marketing trade shows and expos
• Provided student feedback and critique based on current industry standards of production.
• Co/hosted or individually hosted regular Game Jams throughout the year.
Software: Unreal 4, Unity3d, Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Quixel Suite, Renderman, Perforce, Trello, Prezi
Worked on early development of a game called, “ORBITOR” which is on early access on steam.
• Indie game development
• Concepting and design (2d/3d)
• Scheduling and documentation
• Video editing / production
• Marketing (expo/conferences/tradeshows)
Software: Unity3d, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3d Studio Max, Autodesk Maya, Trello, Prezi